8 November 2015

Let's discover the first box of my makeup


Kao što sam vam već najavila, otkrivat ću vam i ponešto reći o svakoj kutijici s mojom šminkom.
(As I have announced, I will discover you something about each one of these make-up boxes.)


Pa krenimo sa prvom; meni najdražom...
(Let's begin with the first one, my favourite...)





Upoznat ću vas sa svojim proizvodima za lice. Kronološki sam prikazala faze korištenja ovih proizvoda. 
(I will introduce you with my face make-up products. I have organised them by chronological order.)

Prvo s čime ću vas upoznati je baza od Catrice Cosmeticsa. Bazu ne koristim za svaki dan, već samo kada želim da mi šminka što duže traje. Najčešće su to situacije kada idem u grad ili kada sam duže vrijeme odsutna od kuće pa nemam mogućnosti popraviti šminku. Jako sam zadovoljna s ovim proizvodom i šminka zasigurno duže ostaje na licu. Ovaj proizvod nanosim na područje ispod očiju, obraze, nos i na područje oko usta.
(First, I will introduce you with the base by Catrice Cosmetics. I don't use the base for every day, only when I want my make-up to last longer. Often when I go out or when I'm absent during most of the day 'cause then I don't have opportunities to correct my make-up. I am very pleased with this product and make-up really stays longer on my face. I applie this product on area bellow eyes, my cheeks, nose and around lips.)

Drugi proizvod je tekući korektor. Puno je bolji od običnih kremastih korektora jer ne ostaju tragovi na licu. Vrlo je praktičan jer je u "olovci". Proizvod je od Essencea. Korektor nanosim na područje ispod očiju te na nedostatke na licu.
(The second product is liqued corrector. It is much better than usual cream correctors 'cause it doesn't leave any traces. It is very practical because it comes in pencil. The product is by Essence. I apply it on my area beneath eyes.)



Treći proizvod je tekući puder od Essencea nijansa 02. Proizvod je povoljan i dugotrajan. Gušći je, ali se lako razmazuje i sporo se troši. To je jedna od velikih prednosti jer ipak je tekući puder jedan od "MUST HAVE" proizvoda! Tekući puder nanosim na cijelo lice. 
(The third product is liquid powder by Essence, tone 02. Product is very cheap and long-lasting. It is thick but easily applicable, and slowly consumed. That is gread advantage 'cause liquid powder is one of "must have" products! I apply it on my whole face.)

Četvrti proizvod je puder u prahu od Avona koji sam naručila iz njihova kataloga. On licu daje mat teksturu. Ovaj proizvod nanosim na područje ispod očiju, nos, oko usta te na čelo.
(The fourth product is dust powder by Avon, ordered from their catalogue. It gives mat texture to face. I apply this product on area beneath my eyes, on nose, around lips and on my forehead.)



Peti proizvod je 2in1 sunclub, 10sunshine (rumenilo + hightlighter) od Essencea. Jako je lijepe teksture jer nije samo jedna nijansa rumenila, Preporučam rumenila s više nijansi u jednoj jer mnogo ljepše izgledaju na licu. To nanosim sa isto tako Essenceovom velikom četkicom. Ovaj proizvod nanosim na obraze.
(The fifht product is 2in1 sunclub, 10sunshine (blush + hightlighter) by Essence. It has great texture because it doesn't containe one shade of blush. I reccomend blushes that containg mix shades in one 'cause they look prettier on face. I apply it also with my Essence big brush. This product I apply on my cheeks.)



Šesti te završni proizvod je highlighter od Catrice Cosmetics. Ovo je završni proizvod koji daje licu jedan prelijepi sjaj. Nanosi se na područje između očiju i obraza na koje je već prethodno naneseno rumenilo. Po želji se još može nanijeti na područje čela i vrha nosa.
(The sixth and final product is highlighter by Catrice Cosmetics. This is final product which gives my face beautiful glow. I apply it on area between my eyes and cheeks that already have blush. You can also apply it on areas of your forehead and top of your nose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment